The controversial Virgin Australia 'Look Book' has done its job, with a new Skyscanner survey revealing the airline made the top three most stylish cabin crews in Asia Pacific.
More than 1200 travellers throughout Asia Pacific spoke out in the survey, voting in the top ten most stylish airline crews in the region. China Eastern Airlines came in first place with a score of 4.15 out of 5, Asiana Airlines in second with a score of 4.14, and Virgin closely behind on 4.03.
The winning uniform wooing flyers was China Eastern's smart navy blue suits teamed with white shirts and red scarves.
Air China and China Southern Airlines also completed the Chinese-dominated top five, scoring 4.00 and 3.98 respectively.
Dave Boyte, Skyscanner Market Development Manager for Australia and NZ, commented "Just last summer, Virgin Australia staffers were required to undertake lessons in etiquette, posture and language and along with their style bible and new commercial, Virgin is ensuring they put glamour back in to flying".
Top 10 Most Stylish Cabin Crew in Asia Pacific:
1. China Eastern Airlines, China - 4.15
2. Asiana Airlines, South Korea - 4.14
3. Virgin Australia, Australia - 4.03
4. Air China, China - 4.00
5. China Southern Airlines, China - 3.98
6. Air Asia, Malaysia - 3.83
7. Singapore Airlines, Singapore - 3.78
8. Korean Air, South Korea - 3.78
9. Philippine Airlines, Philippines - 3.76
10. Jeju Air, South Korea - 3.63
Do you agree? Which airline uniform do you prefer?